Who has not had moments of discouragement, sluggishness, exhaustion and just plain burnout. To restore yourself you must do what the song says, “pick yourself up, dust yourself off and start all over again.”
Sounds good, but sometimes we don’t even have one ounce of push to start that process. That’s when motivation and inspiration from others can do the job.
Get the encouragement, motivation, inspiration or kick in the pants offered by the following bloggers and authors.
1. Suzannah Windsor Freeman at Write it Sideways says Don’t Quit! Help for Burnt-Out Bloggers/
With 4-month old twins teething and a 2 year-old with a cold, it’s clear that sleep deprivation took its toll on Suzannah and her husband. She shares how she pulled herself back from weariness to begin posting to her blog again. You’ll be able to relate, get tips and share how you got your blog from dark back to the light.
2. Check in on Chris Guillebeau, author of The $100 Startup and The Art of Nonconformity to see where he is in the world today.
Chris lives his motto: set your own rules and live life on your own terms.
3. Joanna Penn shares 10 Things the Olympics Can Teach Writers.
There is wisdom for everyone here, of course, not just writers. My favorite is the tip about authenticity. What’s your favorite?
4. Jeff Goins, blogger at Goinswriter describes a day that you may recognize in Days Like This and on his blog, When It Feels Like Everything is Falling Apart.
Thankfully he had a happy ending, as will you.
5. What would you pick as the 10 Most Inspiring Personal Development Quotes of All Time?
See if you agree with author, Myrko Thum, and if you don’t add your own to his list and be inspired today.
6. Angel from Marc and Angel Hack Life posted ample quotes to increase your productivity 60 Empowering Quotes to Help You Get Things Done
I l-o-v-e-d #37.
7. Jeff Nickles at My Super-Charged Life has just what you need, Fun Tips to Re-Energize Yourself.
Interestingly enough I’ve been doing tip#5, Smile and Laugh, a lot lately since I interviewed Pragito Dove, a laughter meditation master on my radio show. You can listen to that episode here and even participate in a short laughter mediation exercise if you wish.
Now that you’re feeling energized and enthusiastic, how about starting or finishing that book you have in you? I’d love to be your partner in your writing journey. I already created your 7-Step Roadmap to Publishing Success. Get it here.