Just as you were beginning to get the hang of Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and YouTube, along comes Pinterest, the lastest competitor for your time and energy. With its growth outpacing Facebook and Twitter at the same time in their history, this new place to post images of your favorites is commanding our attention.
Not surprisingly, many sources are weighing in heavily providing us with demographics, statistics, and of course, warnings. Here are a few to bring you up to speed.
1. Start with the article by Jordan Crook, aptly named
This is Everything You Need to Know About Pinterest.
2. Then meet the one of the founders, Evan Sharp,
Working out of the Box: Pinterest Co-Founder Evan Sharp – Archinect
3. Next come the warnings. You aren’t surprised, are you?
4. Finally, I’ve posted a video for fun.
5. Oh, and the pinterest image at the top is mine. Go check it out at http://www.pinterest.com/florabrown
So, which is it are you in or content to continue to sit on the sidelines?